Changing Lives by Empowering Tomorrow’s Leaders Advising Today’s Youth Campaign
2nd2NUNN Sports, premier mentoring program, Changing Lives by Empowering Tomorrow’s Leaders Advising Today’s youth Campaign goal is to build upon eccentric traits in young people through a distinctive form of physical fitness-based mentoring. This program will teach goal setting, build mental toughness, and forge character through intense physical fitness.
Our exceptional methodology combines intense weekly training, with stimulating physical, academic, and social goal setting and achievement.
On the home front in Prince William County, we are beginning a mission of engaging local youth in creating healthy lifestyles through proper nutrition, exercise, and substance-free living. Our new programming will be in full effect in the 2016 – 2017 school year.
3 Step Approach
- Expand the campaign into two new schools within our serving area by August, prior to the 2016-2017 academic year
- Accomplish our program expansion goal in the Gainesville community
Outcomes of Education Re-Engagement After School Programs
- Increased achievement
- Reduced substance abuse
- Increased participation and social inclusion
Winter and Summer Fit Program Outcomes
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Improved mental and physical health
- Improved weight management